Happy National Cappuccino Day!
A good cappuccino warms us up with the comfort of the holiday season.The perfect pairing of coffee and milk leaves us happy and energized, so why not make it at home?
A great cappuccino consists of a third of steamed milk, a third of foam, and a third of espresso-style coffee. The most popular style in Italy is the ‘dry’ cappuccino and is easier to make.
Great coffee begins with quality ingredients. Kickback CBD ground coffee boasts organic nano CBD, which can be broken down easier at a higher absorption rate. Every serving of Kickback ground coffee contains about 7 mg of active CBD, to help you feel relaxed with a steady energy. Adding cinnamon will boost your immune system and can save you a couple of calories too. Vanilla brings warmth and sweetness, so you don’t have to add any refined, processed sugars.
Make a CBD Cappuccino
- ½ tsp- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon stick
- Kickback ground coffee
- Coffee bean grinder (optional)
- 1 cup low-fat or whole milk
1. To begin, if you want a finer grind of coffee, go ahead and grind the Kickback ground coffee to finer particles fit for an espresso machine.
2. If using an espresso machine, brew the espresso normally by measuring out the coffee, then tamping it and inserting it into the machine. Add the vanilla extract to the milk while brewing.
3. If you choose to brew a stronger amount of coffee using a regular machine, measure out about with a ratio of 2 scoops of coffee per 1 fluid oz of water. This will make the coffee taste stronger, like an espresso.
4. Add the vanilla extract along the filter and add the ground coffee. Brew normally.
5. Heat up the milk in the microwave on high for about 2 minutes and whip with a whisk until it foams.
6. Fill your mug with a third of the coffee, then add the heated milk and foam. Add the cinnamon stick to your mug and enjoy!
Show us how you celebrate National Cappuccino Day by tagging us on Instagram!
Contact us today to grab your CBD Ground Coffee.